TeamTalk Classic NVDA Addon
Last revised April, 2020
This is the home of the TeamTalk Classic NVDA addon. The addon
does the following:
- Supports TeamTalk5Classic client versions.
(As of June 26, 2016, however, support for TeamTalk versions before the 5.1 releases that speak incoming chats
natively is reduced.)
- Names the channel message and input edit boxes in the main screen.
- Names the toolbar items for those who explore it with the navigator.
- Provides Ctrl+Shift+S for checking the states of voice activation, push-to-talk, video, audio saving, etc.
- Better names the controls in the Banned Users dialog.
- Silences the progress bar that indicates real-time mic volume.
This addon is maintained by Doug Lee and started from initial work by
Tyler Spivey and others.
Download addon for NVDA 2019.3 and newer
- 2019.3.1, April 13, 2020
- NVDA will no longer say "1 of 1" on every line in the channel tree (requested).
- Support for TeamTalk4Classic is removed.
- The add-on name uses an underscore instead of a space.
- 2019.3.0, January 12, 2020
- First version supporting NVDA 2019.3 and Python 3.7.